Special Birthday Fat Loss Workout and Diet Gifts For You
Last Sunday I turned the big 3-0. 30. I don’t know why, but I had a lot of trouble turning 30.
Many of my clients thought I was a big, whiny-boy complainer. “Wait till you turn 50”, they said.
I get that, but there’s just something about turning 30 that struck a chord with me.
I still have my hair, so that’s not the problem.
I’ve already started a family so my biological clock isn’t ticking…or is that only for the ladies?
Anyway, I’m 30 now and there’s nothing I can do about it. Now that it’s come and gone I really don’t think it’s that big of a deal, but leading up to it I had to make myself busy…really, really busy.
That’s the point of this email. I wanted to celebrate my 30th birthday by giving YOU lots of gifts.
You see, a couple weeks ago I uploaded a new version of my Fat Loss To Go program.
I totally changed the workouts, and the workout style.
Gone are the boring ol’ workouts and in are the 10 minute workouts.
The new program is a 10 minute a day workout program that burns fat…lots and lots of fat.
I know it may be tough to believe that you can lose fat in only 10 minutes a day, but it’s true.
10 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 15 weeks. That’s the new program.
It still has the add-on workouts. The trouble spot workouts for moms, dads, as well as add-on abs workouts.
It still has all the great nutrition information, beginner workouts (now expanded), and the 3 months VIP support.
The really cool thing, the reason I’m emailing you today is that I’ve also just added 8 additional bonuses, but only for the next 3 days. These limited time bonuses go away Wednesday night, never to be seen again.
Check out all the new bonuses out and get the information on the new and improved Fat Loss To Go 10 minute fat loss workout program by clicking here:
One thing I constantly get asked about is nutrition.
Well, ask and you shall receive.
5 of the 8 limited time bonuses are nutrition and diet related.
Here’s the rundown:
1) 100 Calorie Snacks – Name says it all here!
2) 36 Potent Fat Fighting Foods – Again, the title says it all.
3) Gourmet Nutrition Desserts – These are worth the package all by themselves.
4) 36 Precision Nutrition Strategies for Diet Success
5) Eating Right Made Simple – over 100 quick, easy and delicious meal plans.
I’ve also added a few extra workout bonuses as well!
1) 8 week Dumbbell/Bodyweight Fusion Fat Loss Program designed by world-famous Men’s Health Expert, Craig Ballantyne
2) Improve Your Posture in 30 Days – You should know by now how much importance I place on posture. Vince Delmonte agrees and has laid out a 30 day posture improving plan that will not only help you stand taller, but will make you look thinner as well
3) Fit Yummy Mummy Fit Fast 4 Week Workout – Designed by world-famous mom’s fat loss expert Holly Rigsby. Just like my workouts, these can all be done from home and are designed by a busy mom for a busy mom.
All 8 of these eBooks are free when you grab your copy of Fat Loss To Go…and that’s in addition to the 7 bonuses you already get!
But I can’t let a special like this go on forever.
All good things must come to an end and this one will end precisely at 11:59pm (CST) Wednesday, December 17.
After that, say “bye-bye” to all those nutrition bonuses as well as the 3 other workout bonuses.
So will you help me celebrate my 30th birthday?
Grab all 8 limited time bonuses and the new and improved Fat Loss To Go program by clicking here:
Why wait until January 1 to start your weight loss resolution?
Have a great day!
Ed Scow, aka “The Fit Dad”
P.S. – Seriously, I have to take this bonus offer down Wednesday night…
…after that, all 8 of those limited time bonuses will be gone FOREVER!
So grab the new and improved Fat Loss To Go program and all the bonuses (14 total), or you’ll miss out!
Visit this site to get all the bonuses:
P.P.S. – If you’ve purchased Fat Loss To Go in the past year, be watching your inbox because you’ll get a download link from me for the new version as well as the limited time bonuses…no need to buy again!